2016 was, without a doubt, a year of Big Change. As we hurtle deeper into the digital age, the way we do business continues to evolve thanks in part to a growing need for an effective IT security strategy; a widening skills gap in businesses’ IT hiring needs; and an industry-wide push to move into the cloud.
With these changes — both subtle and seismic — in mind, what can your business do to stay on top of these developments in the IT field?
Start with YJT Solutions’ new eBook, 2017 Top IT Concerns for Chicago Businesses (and How to Solve For Them). In this free resource, we outline key technology considerations for the year ahead that will help to position your business for growth and competitive advantage in 2017 and in the future.
To stay competitive in 2017, your business must dedicate budget, people, and time to focus on driving innovative initiatives. But on average, a whopping 80 percent of a company’s IT budget goes toward support functions like system maintenance and upgrades. (That leaves just 20 percent of those resources for the work that actually drives revenue.)
Staying ahead depends on smart allocation of business resources. Are you prepared for the challenges that lie ahead? Download our free guide to the 2017 Top IT Concerns for Chicago Businesses and begin fine-tuning your 2017 IT strategy today.