YJT Solutions has been named a 2018 Chicago 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®, an award that identifies and honors organizations displaying the most innovative and thoughtful human resource practices and employee enrichment programs.
Going 2 Years Strong…
This is the second year in a row that YJT Solutions has received this award due to its focus on employee engagement. YJT employees are continually recognized for their contributions to the company because they believe this is a key contributor to its success in achieving profitability and stability.
“Our employees are exceptional people that fully dedicate themselves to serving our clients’ needs 24/7/365. We are a fast-growing company, and our team’s integrity will enable our ongoing evolution into the best place to have a technology infrastructure career in Chicago!”
– Linda Maclachlan, Founder and CEO of YJT Solutions
We Support Our Team & Help Cultivate Friendships
- We arrange company-wide outings every three months for people to get out of the office and have fun with their coworkers and families.
- The office hosts a weekly happy hour, known as ‘Fridays @ 4,’ that lets our hard-working team blow off steam and start the weekend on a positive note by playing card games, catching up with coworkers or playing a little (slightly competitive) MarioKart.
- Our CEO provides the entire company with lunch every single Monday! Not having to remember to pack a lunch makes the transition back into the work week a little less stressful.
What Do They Look For?
“Companies that recognize that their employees are the key to their success achieve staying power… [o]ur 2018 winners create their human resource standards to ensure employee satisfaction and they set standards for every business to aspire toward.”
– Jennifer Kluge, President of NABR
Companies are selected for The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® through an evaluation by an independent research firm using a variety of key metrics. Evaluation categories include:
- Benefits and Employee Solutions
- Employee Enrichment
- Engagement and Retention
- Employee Education and Development
- Recruitment, Selection, and Orientation
- Employee Achievement and Recognition
- Communication and Shared Vision
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Work-Life Balance
- Community Initiatives
- Strategic Company Performance