The Real Cost of a Disaster
Disasters can come in many shapes and sizes, from hackers, rogue employees, and natural disasters like floods and fires, all of which can take your systems offline. When your business experiences downtime you lose more than just access to your data. You lose productivity, the ability to communicate, and most importantly, the ability to generate revenue.
To put it simply, downtime isn’t an option.
As your IT partner, we are committed to providing you with a data protection solution that delivers uninterrupted access to business data on site, in transit and in the cloud. To provide the best possible service to our clients, YJT Solutions leverages business continuity and disaster recovery solutions by Datto, which currently provides secure connectivity for tens of thousands of the world’s fastest growing companies.
The Datto Advantage
Datto is an award-winning provider of backup, disaster recovery and business continuity solutions. Leveraging proprietary technologies, image-based backup, and a hybrid cloud based model, Datto enables businesses to not just backup data, but recover entire systems in a matter of minutes.
The winning formula for business continuity today is a combination of on and off-site backup protection, and Datto’s total data protection platform can be deployed as a physical, software or virtual appliance.
Flexible Deployment & Compatibility
- Total data protection platform can be deployed as a physical, software or virtual appliance.
- Users can easily protect physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure running on Windows, Mac and Linux systems.
Instant, Comprehensive Data Restoration
- Automated backups can be scheduled as often as every five minutes and server images are replicated to the Datto Cloud for disaster recovery.
- Data can be restored from highly secured, bi-coastal data centers at any point in time, and replacement servers can be booted locally or in the Datto Cloud to get back to business in minutes.
- All backup data is transferred to the cloud as a second layer of data protection and can act as a replica site for the business, should the local device be compromised.
Secure, Effective Business Continuity
- Physical or virtual servers are hosted in a secure infrastructure out of top tier data centers that give you 24/7/365 access to your data and meet HIPAA, PCI, SOX, and other compliance standards.
- Screenshot Verification to test the bootability of each of your systems, before a disaster happens.