Helping You Do the Right IT Infrastructure Projects at the Right Time, in the Right Place, in the Right Way
For leaders and managers of IT operations, there is no question that the rapid advance of technology presents countless challenges and opportunities to keep an organization running optimally. Ready or not, the future is here in terms of the evolution of IT. The need for IT consulting on your complex and critical projects is increasingly discussed in many boardrooms. Companies that want to stay ahead find that smart, tailored IT projects keep them competitive, efficient, and tracking with the pace of change.
However, figuring out which projects to do — and when and how to do them — is a difficult task. What should you move to the cloud? And which cloud vendor is the right one? What about security in the cloud? What exactly is the private cloud and why does that impact my company? Is my data really backed up? What would happen in the event of a disaster? How much money should I spend on these projects, given that I need money for all sorts of technology innovation projects, not to mention escalating general operating costs?
Our IT Projects Approach
We have dedicated ourselves to the Chicagoland entrepreneurial and mid-market segment in order to focus our research, partnerships, experience, and business acumen on the needs of these organizations. Enterprise solutions don’t often transfer well to an organization that has a few hundred or even a few thousand employees in one or a handful of locations, despite what the sales reps tells you. We help you migrate to the Cloud when there is a clear bottom line return, and we lay out the most effective choices for you and talk it through. We help you do upgrades, data center buildouts, data center migrations, data center consolidations, Office365 migrations, and all sorts of other infrastructure projects — and always keep your business interests at the forefront. Although we have the capability to sell specialized hardware, we are not a technology hardware vendor or value-added reseller (VAR) that will sell you equipment you cannot realistically receive a return on. Our goal is to build a long-term relationship with you as an MSP and IT consulting firm who understands your mindset, knows the IT landscape intimately, and will help guide you into the future for maximum return.
- This list is not all-inclusive but is a good representation of our most
- Server & Network upgrades
- Disaster recovery
- VoIP solutions
- Office moves & expansions
- Desktop & infrastructure refreshes
- Wireless connectivity assessments
- Cloud migrations
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) migration
- Data center buildouts, migrations, consolidations
- Network assessments and designs
- Security assessments
- Office 365 migrations
- Why should we do this work for you over other vendors?Button
- We are (hopefully) the people who will support whatever we design. Since our support is all fixed fee, we have a built-in monetary incentive to design it right – the first time. It will be costlier for us than for you if we make design mistakes or over-engineer a solution.
- We have a holistic, multi-vendor approach. Unlike a single hardware vendor, cloud vendor, or data center vendor, we will architect complete solutions for you that make optimal business sense.
- We know the entrepreneurial and mid-market space in Chicagoland. Since we focus on this customer segment, we don’t over-architect solutions. We also have a short list of vendors that we trust and respect and can recommend to you. We are often called the Goldilocks solution that our customers have been searching for.