Chicago’s Top IT Talent
“YJT’ers” are a special group of people. While we are rapidly growing, we only hire about 1% of applicants who go through our extensive interview process. YJT is not right for most people, and that’s OK. We are a demanding place to work, but for the right person, there is nowhere else you can get the unique mix of technical exposure, business training, first-hand experience, and growth opportunities that YJT has to offer. Whether you are interested in our IT Residency Program℠ for new college graduates or want to apply for one of our always-open positions, here you’ll find some key information to help determine if YJT is the place for you.
Do you thrive on solving challenging problems? Does it excite you to work closely with Chicago’s business leaders? Are you longing for an atmosphere that values high standards and nothing less? If so, you need look no further than YJT.
- An outstanding and supportive team-oriented work environment
- An unmatched opportunity to take on challenging, top-tier assignments
- State-of-the-art IT management technology tools
- Direct participation in the transformation of the IT Managed Services market
- Reimbursement for career advancing, educational instruction and certifications
- Incentivized compensation
- A top-tier benefits package featuring:
- 401k matching
- Medical & Dental Insurance with Employee Monthly Premiums 100% covered by YJT
- Flexible PTO Program
- And more!
- Fantastic views of the lake from our gorgeous downtown NOC (ok, we almost didn’t put this in, but our engineers said we should)
- Marketplace value from having worked at YJT due to our widespread respect in Chicagoland’s technology community
We never rest in our search for top talent, so we’re always ready to interview distinctive candidates.