IT Engineer Residency Program℠: Fast Track your IT Career
For an elite, small group of college graduates we offer the YJT IT Engineer Residency Program ℠ that’s kicking off in January 2016.
This is an intensive program designed for top-tier candidates from select universities.
If you qualify, you will:
- Be a recent college graduate from a technology-centric major
- Hold a grade point average of 3.5 or higher
- Have a demonstrable commitment towards achieving excellence
- Thrive working in a service-oriented role
- Be eager to advance your career quickly
- Be hungry for new technical knowledge
- Be willing to work intensively for the first year of your career
- Enjoy change and challenges (new technologies, new clients, new disciplines, new projects)
This is a select program that models the same methodology followed in the medical industry, where medical students, upon graduation from medical school, enter into their residency program to receive continuing professional training under the supervision of senior educators. Our program is just that: a program consisting of continuing education under the supervision of our senior engineers and firm-wide leadership. We allocate significant funding for specialized coursework, such as advanced networking certifications, advanced systems training, and even in-house business training that will be an invaluable advantage for those entering the competitive IT industry. Additionally, our residents are paired with senior engineers for weekly mentoring sessions alongside getting their hands dirty by putting their educational knowledge into practice in a fast-paced, ever-changing atmosphere.
This program is a 12-18 month commitment designed to “fast track” selected candidates into a higher-paying, more senior role much faster than they could anywhere else.
Learn more about the IT Engineer Resident ℠ position.